Alpinestars SP Shoe
A racing shoe designed to deliver the best combination of fit, feel and comfort both in and out of the car. The F1 derived sole (shown on a blue SP shoe in additional images) uses an exclusive rubber compound to enhance both tactile feel and grip of the pedals.
Features of the Alpinestars SP Auto Racing Shoes:
• Certified to FIA 8856‐2000 and SFI 3.3 homologation standards.
• Constructed from a blend of quality suede leathers for optimum comfort.
• The sharp, sleek profile is derived from Formula One to provide the best possible pedal interaction.
• Ultra-lightweight, soft feel design with perforated tongue and lateral panels to maximize breathability.
• Soft, thin liner on the tongue and lateral panels offer improved comfort.
• F1-style sole uses Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for improved pedal feel and grip in race conditions.
• Lace closure system.