Alpinestars Yellow Tech 1 Race Gloves
Big League crew chiefs are now requesting that their drivers wear brightly colored gloves. This enables better viewing of the driver's hand action behind the wheel and aids the crew chief in set-up decisions.
Two layer construction glove made up of a Nomex outer layer and a soft fire resistant lining.
SFI 3.3/5 certified and FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
Alpinestars Tech 1 Race glove design is all about driver comfort and performance. The fingers and palm are pre-curved which has shown to reduce hand fatigue incurred while driving. Foam padding is incorporated at the knuckle and wrist area for additional comfort. An elasticized wrist band ensures a secure fit while minimizing pressure points. To improve grip and feel a Silicone treatment was added on fingers and the palm.
Sizes: Small - 2XL
Features of the Alpinestars Yellow Tech 1 Race Glove:
• Nomex construction with fire resistant lining
• SFI 3.3/5 certified and FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
• Pre-curved fingers and palm reduces fatigue while driving
• Foam knuckle padding
• Wrist padding for added comfort
• Silicone treatment on fingers and palm improves grip and feel
• Elasticized wrist band ensures a secure fit