Orders of $99+ Ship for FREE in continental USA*
Simpson Hybrid Pro Head and Neck Restraint
Constructed from Carbon Fiber and at under 7 inches, is the smallest head and neck restraint device ever made! Extensive development and testing has resulted in a product that provides superior protection during side, angular and multiple impacts.
From the Saturday night short tracks to the 1000 mile races in the desert, the Simpson Hybrid Pro is becoming the preferred head and neck restraint.
Features of the Hybrid Pro:
• Excellent head and neck restraint choice for road race, dirt and asphalt oval and drag racing aplications
• Minimalistic Design (under 7 inches) - Same Great Protection
• New SSG (Side Stabilizing Gusset) Load Path for unbeatable Angular Protection
• Patented Seatbelt Anchoring System (SAS) for incredible security - the harness controls your motion
• Device is designed to work with you, not against you!
• No high back parts that catch on roll cage or roof when entering/exiting race car
• Carbon fiber construction for superior strength and lightweight performance
• Manufactured by Safety Solutions a Simpson Company
• SFI 38.1 Certified
• All around protection in side and multiple impacts
• Comfortable, disappears into the seat, perfect for drivers who have previously never worn a head and neck restraint
• Easy to install, adjust and use - instruction manual included
• One Helmet Hardware Kit included
• All in stock models come standard with sliding tethers, at NO extra charge. Call us at 770-505-0193 to specify fixed tethers
• Ships for Free
Hybrid Pro Sizing (Measure chest size with driving suit on)
X-Small---32 to 35 7/8 inches
Small-----36 to 39 7/8 inches
Medium---40 to 43 7/8 inches
Large------44 to 47 7/8 inches
X-Large----48 to 52 inches
Youth---28 to 31 7/8 inches (Call 770-505-0193 to order)
|Customers are advised that automobile racing/motorsports is dangerous, and products are subject to failure when exposed to the high stresses involved. Safety equipment performance is related directly to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. The user assumes that risk. No warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the products, advertised, offered, or for sale by RaceDaySafety, Inc. its agents or assigns, ability to protect from serious injury or death, which may result from circumstances beyond our control.|
Simpson Hybrid Pro Carbon Fiber Model
Copyright © 2008 - 2014 RaceDaySafety.com - Performance Parts for the Driver. All Rights Reserved.