Zamp RZ-55 Top Forced Air Auto Race Helmet
Zamp Helmets Nailed It,, a mid-level, Top Air Racing Helmet, that's priced lower than other manufacturers standard entry level models. Snell SA 2010 tested and certified. Extensive selection of WILD shield options are also available, from Dark Smoke, Silver Mirror, Iridium and more!
Note: Helmets with forced air capabilities will supply fresh, filtered air to the helmet from either the top or the side. This airflow will aid in ventilation throughout the helmet, but does not provide a steady blast of air directly to the head or the face.
Features of the Zamp RZ-55 Top Air
• 4 screws remove or replace top air nozzle.
• Composite lightweight fiberglass shell.
• Multiple top and chin intake and exhaust vents.
• Plush fire retardant interior material.
• Z-20 Series shield with tear off posts installed.
• Uses Ultra Shield Tear-Offs No. 1256.
• Removable and washable interior liner.
• Pre-drilled for all SFI certified head and neck restraints.
• Meets Snell SA2010 standards and labeled to verify.
• Qualifies for RaceDaySafety.com's Free Ground Shipping!